MOHS-Micrographic Surgery Physicians in Puerto Rico
The highly-trained surgeons that perform Mohs Micrographic Surgery are specialists both in dermatology and pathology. With their extensive knowledge of the skin and unique pathological skills, they are able to remove only diseased tissue, preserving healthy tissue and minimizing the cosmetic impact of the surgery. Mohs surgeons who belong to the American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS) have completed a minimum of one year of fellowship training at one of the ACMS-approved training centers in the U.S.
- DR. SHEILA VALENTIN NOGUERAS, M.D.
- DR. HIRAM RUIZ SANTIAGO II, MD
- OMAR TORRES LOZADA, M.D.
- ALEXANDER LUGO, MD
- HILDAMARI JUSTINIANO GARCIA, MD
- ADVANCEDERMATOLOGY AND SKIN CANCER CENTER, PSC
- MR. ROBERTO DAVILA-DEPEDRO SR., MD